HDI Analyst & Desktop Support Technician of the year awards
What are the HDI AOY & DOY Awards?
HDI is pleased to announce the annual HDI Analyst of the Year Award. This award recognizes support analysts that exemplify the best of the best in the industry! All nominees will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of industry standards, commitment to excellence in customer service, while consistently exceeding performance objectives.
This award is intended for the support industry’s top front-line, first-level support analysts who possess the knowledge and skills required to provide quality service and support for internal or external customers. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded in technical aptitude, team orientation, leadership, customer service, people skills, and positive attitude. They should recognize and demonstrate the importance of the sharing of knowledge with their co-workers to develop problem solving techniques that can be utilized by all team members.
Is there an outstanding support analyst in your organization that you feel is deserving of recognition for their commitment, dedication, and service to your customers? Does the analyst sitting next to you provide you with outstanding support, or does someone you know provides the type of leadership for your support team that sets the example for others to follow? Is there someone on your team that consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty? Here’s your opportunity to see them recognized for their efforts!
Please consider nominating someone you know for this award. Nominations may be made by managers, peers, customers or support personnel. There is a limit of two nominations per company and all nominations must be approved by the department manager.
What are the nomination requirements?
• At least one person from the company/site where this analyst works must be a member of HDI
• The nominee must currently be working as a tier 1 support analyst with at least 75% of their daily tasks related directly to direct customer tier 1 support and must have a minimum of 9 months experience for the past 12 months
• This award is not for supervisors as it is focused on the person delivering the services
• Any previous year Global winner in this competition is not eligible for subsequent nomination
How can I nominate someone?
• Nominations can be submitted by completing these online forms:
• Helpdesk: : https://hdi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3l3azOAehXmtt8o
• Desktop: https://hdi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ePSNihBxd2LjPOk
How are the nominees judged?
Nominees are judged by Industry standard experienced professionals on the following categories using a standard set of questions:
• Customer Service
• Team commitment and value
• Knowledge sharing
• Technical aptitude and knowledge
How and when will the award be presented?
• All nominations will be invited to the Local Chapter event, to be held in December (Location and date to be announced)
• All nominations will receive certificate of achievements for being nominated
• The Winner of the HDI Silicon Valley Chapter award will receive a gift certificate and plaque
What are the timelines?
• November 15th – Deadline for submitting nominees closes
• November 30th – Local Chapter judging
• December TBD– HDI Silicon Valley Award presentation
• January 2013 – Local Chapter winners progress to Regional judging
• January 2013 – Western Regional judging takes place
• January 31st, 2013 – Regional winners progress to HDI Global (national)
• February 2013 – Regional Winners are interviewed by HDI Global
• February\March 2013 – Regional Directors choose national award winners
• March 2013 – HDI National works with regional winners to coordinate travel arrangements
• April 2013 – National HDI Award Ceremony
Who do I contact if I have questions?
• For more information about award criteria, the nomination requirements/process, and schedule, please email us at email@example.com